Underpinnings Lingerie is always looking for qualified people! If you don't see the job you're looking for below, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're a fit for something in the future, we'll give you a call.
Part-Time Sales Associate and Fitter
Underpinnings Lingerie is seeking a part-time retail sales associate to join the high-energy team at our flagship store in Norton Commons. We are looking for upbeat, dependable people to assist clients, help with fittings, process transactions, and merchandise our shop. The ideal candidate will be excited to play a vital role in making the Underpinnings experience the best around: our mission is to improve the daily lives of clients by helping them build their wardrobes from the bottom up. We focus on fit and service, and we will train you to provide top-notch advice to everyone who walks through the door. Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to learn about lingerie are a must.
As a woman-owned company, we strive to promote meaningful diversity, create an environment of inclusivity and care, and provide education and growth for our team. We want to be the world’s best lingerie company, and we will achieve that through creating a supportive environment for everyone. Please review our mission here before applying.
- Create a welcoming space for clients
- Provide bra fittings and in-depth product knowledge
- Answer customer questions, complaints, and concerns with expert knowledge
- Attend to the unique shopping needs of each client
- Enroll clients in the Underpinnings mailing list
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges
- Help organize backstock and perform inventory counts
- Process weekly shipments
- Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandize store
- Keep the space tidy and clean
- Have a positive, discreet, supportive attitude
- Take direction from and report to assigned supervisor
- Work as a team to achieve sales goals
Retail Sales Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Retail experience preferred
- Familiarity with point-of-sale systems
- Extremely personable, positive, and approachable
- Ability to be discreet in intimate conversations and comfort with nudity
- Able to stand for long periods of time and capable of lifting 20 pounds
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employees are required to show proof of full vaccination prior to beginning work. We require employees to wear a mask during fittings.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Include three times you'd be available for an interview and your best contact information.